IT Technical Support
Position: IT Technical Support
Department: Information Technology
Position Reports To: IT Manager
The position is mainly responsible in ensuring that all computers workstation is operational and give assistance or support in line of IT/technical matter.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepares graphical designs, layouts and other media-related materials the office needs.
2. Regular monitoring on the status of software, hardware and other IT equipment in the office.
3. Assists in the assessment, testing installation, configuration and troubleshooting of software, hardware and other IT equipment in the office.
4. Assists in the regular backup of data files on servers, desktops, and laptops.
5. Assists on web-related administration of the company’s websites, intranet and/or extranet sites.
6. Assists in the administration and management of the company’s database systems.
7. Coordinates with the purchasing department and assists in the purchase request process of IT/Technical.
8. Prepares documents (technical or non-technical) whenever asked by the managers and officers.
9. Ensure that all data and information received, gathered and known especially confidential or proprietary information or material concerning the Company or its operations, whether soft copies or hard copies, should be kept confidential.
10. Performs miscellaneous duties and tasks deemed relevant by the immediate superior(s) from time to time.
The successful candidate must have the following minimum qualifications: a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or any related course, knowledgeable in using the following software: Photo editing, graphics editing, office productivity software and other programming applications and have undergone extensive training in information technology, fluent in both written and spoken English and has at least one year related work experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.