Business Development Specialist
This position mainly entails assisting in the preparation of project proposals, marketing and promotions of the consultancy services of the Company.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible in looking for probable projects from government, private, industrial or commercial projects.
- Markets and introduces the company to government/private firms or individuals.
- Prepares letter of intent to prequalify in prospective projects.
- Prepares and submits prequalification document/proposal to government/private company.
- Format curriculum vitae as part of prequalification/proposal requirements of clients.
- Maintains good client relations with present contracted companies for current and future projects.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and tasks deemed relevant by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
The successful candidate must have the following minimum qualifications: preferably a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related business course from a reputable university, a licensed civil engineer, as applicable, has at least one-year business development-related work experience and fluent in both written and spoken English.
We look forward to hearing from you.