Detailed Narrative Description of Project:
The project involves the technical assistance for services on the overall project management, infrastructure development, institutional development, agriculture, agribusiness and agro forestry development, procurement, social and environmental monitoring, and facilitation of training of project staff. The 12 settlement areas of the project include Lanao del Norte, Bukidnon, Compostela Valley, Davao del Sur, South Cotabato, North Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat covering 25 municipalities.
Detailed Description of Actual Services Provided:
The scope of infrastructure development services for both Phase 1 and 2 include the following:
- Farm-to-Market Road (FMR) Development (Phase 1 and 2)
- Reviewed and enhanced existing guidelines, implementation manual and supplemental manuals on FMR and bridge subprojects.
- Collected and reviewed all engineering plans, studies, design reports/ documents, program of works (PMO) and turnover documents (TOD)/project completion reports (PCR) related to FMR and bridge development subprojects.
- Assisted MinSAAD PMO for the site inspection of civil works/validation of development plans, for supervision of the construction works and when participating in meetings, workshops and orientations.
- Advised and assisted DPWH, NIA and LGU through MinSAAD PMO in executing study and design works for the finalization of the pre-engineering works and in the establishment of operation and maintenance system for FMR and bridge development sub-projects.
- Assisted the Co-Team Leader/Sr. Civil Engineer and Rural Infrastructure Engineer in preparing the reports/documents on the FMR and bridge subprojects.
- Rural Water Supply Development (Phase 1 and 2)
- Reviewed and updated the existing guidelines and prepared supplemental guidelines related to the infrastructure development sub-project, especially engineering works for the potable water supply development;
- Reviewed all engineering plans, studies, design reports/documents, POW and TOD/PCR related to the potable water supply development sub-projects;
- Assisted PMO/LGU in executing study and design works, in the establishment of operation and maintenance system and when participating in meetings, workshops and orientations related to the potable water supply development for the finalization of plan and design documents;
- Conducted site inspection for the validation of development plans and for the monitoring of construction works;
- Assisted field PMOs in monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the potable water supply development sub-projects;
- Assisted the Co-Team Leader/Sr. Civil Engineer/Rural Infrastructure Engineer in preparing the reports/documents on the potable water supply.
Client: Department of Agrarian Reform
Date: NOVEMBER 2015 - NOVEMBER 2016; JANUARY 2017 - DECEMBER 2017
Location: Lanao del Norte, Bukidnon, Compostella Valley, Davao del Sur, South Cotabato, North Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat, Mindanao
Region: Southeast Asia