The position is mainly responsible in the completeness of transactions in the manual accounting system of PKII, preparation of various schedules of PKII and filing of documents of PKII.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Posts and maintains the subsidiary ledgers of the following:
- Advances to Officers & Employees
- Account Receivable Others
- AR Others (VAT per project)
- Prepaid Tax-EWT
- Prepaid Tax-EVAT
- Advances from Client
- Advances to Client
- AP Others
- Advances for Liquidation
- Output VAT
- Advances to SSS
- Advances to Sub-con
- Other subsidiary ledgers
2. Assists in processing payables of PKII.
3. Checks and files documents for transmittal.
4. Performs miscellaneous duties and tasks deemed relevant by the immediate superior(s) from time to time.
The successful candidate must have the following minimum qualifications: a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any related course, must have technical competency in Accounting functions, flexible, a team player, can communicate effectively in both written and spoken English, proficient in Microsoft Applications preferably Word and Excel and has at least 1 year of work experience in related task.